ITRP is a premium IT service management application service. It is the only ITSM solution that tracks both end-to-end SLAs and the SLAs with external service providers.
ITRP also offers the most intuitive user interface of any enterprise-class ITSM application and delivers the fastest response times for organizations that operate globally.
The ITRP service provides support for the following ITIL processes:
- Service portfolio & catalog management
- Service level management
- Service asset & configuration management
- Request & incident management
- Problem management
- Change management
- Release & deployment management
Apart from providing service desk analysts and IT specialists a fast and intuitive user interface that minimizes their administrative effort, ITRP also offers the following premium benefits:
- Automatic tracking of all agreements that exist between the business and IT, within IT, and with outsourcers
- Seamless and secure collaboration with other IT departments within the same enterprise and external service providers
Real-time access to service levels and service costs for every service provider.
We provide organizations with an IT service management service that:
- is fast and easy to use so that it improves the productivity of the support specialists
- provides IT managers the information they need to constantly optimize the allocation of resources
- improves the success of outsourcing relations by independently tracking outsourcer performance and allowing seamless collaboration between outsourcers and their customers
By delivering on our mission, we allow IT service providers to focus more on the needs of their customers. This makes businesses more productive, which is ultimately what raises the standard of living for mankind.
Our core values
- First-class IT service management capabilities should be affordable for all organizations with mature requirements, regardless of their size.
- We love our customers and love making your job easier. Part of that means making sure you are always free, both financially and technically, to take your business and your data elsewhere.
- We like our competitors. They provide the context that allows you to compare. Competition drives innovation. It keeps us sharp and focused as we strive to retain our leadership position as the ITSM service provider that offers the best value for money.
The ITRP service is developed and provided by the ITRP Institute. The ITRP Institute was founded in 2010, and is based in Palo Alto, California.